Hi
everyone (especially to Dr. Parameswari)....
My
name is Nurafiqah Adawiyah Ahmad Fauzi. I am 19 years old and I am from Sungai
Besar, Selangor.
I
am using this address as my Reflective Learning Journal Blog for
Cellular and Developmental Biology.
The objectives of this blog as
stated below:
While
engaging on the reflective learning journal blog, I will be able to:
1.
show my ability to communicate in writing.
2.
analyze actions/experiences and their effects.
3.
make meaning out of those experiences.
4.
create the possibility of making new realizations.
5.
focus on the change in thinking and understanding.
6.
identify their weaknesses and strengths.
On
21st October 2016 (7th week), I will
submit my blog link in PutraBLAST. My complete e-journal will be graded.
Please
enjoy your stay here and do leave your comments down below!!!
It’s
all about magic in Sciences and the world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment