WEEK
5
This
week is a test week actually. BSM test we had on Thursday.
So,
in the first class of the week, we learned about pollination and development of
plant embryo. At first we learned about the reproductive organs of the flower.
Then, we continue with the cell cycle of the angiosperm for the flowering
plant. We also learned about the pollination, the transfer of pollen to the
part of a seed plant containing the ovules.
Next,
we learned about zygotic and somatic embryogenesis. For this topic, there was a
group discussion and a game as usual. We need to make a Venn diagram for the
comparison of the zygotic and somatic embryogenesis. It was fun and my group members
gained something for this topic. We
were also need to watch the videos about the process of double fertilization on the PutraBlast
as Dr. had provided it.
On
Thursday, we had the Test 1. Truthfully, I wasn’t that ready to answer the
questions and I kept feel that I haven’t study anything yet. Ohh, before the
Test 1, we were also had the Microbiology Test. It is not that I put the blame
on Microbe Test, because I know that I also bad in answering that test. It was
just me who did not do the correct way in studying. It wasn’t a last minute
study, of course I did study before but maybe the way I study was only reading.
I didn’t do the ‘real way’ of my study (my habit since high school until matriculation is make notes on colorful papers). Seriously, this test is like a ‘warning’ to me
to start the real way in studying. So, I can’t say anything if the first test
of BSM, I failed. Totally really serves me right!
p/s: remember that I promise to upload my group's cartoon assignment? Here it is.
p/s: remember that I promise to upload my group's cartoon assignment? Here it is.
That’s
all from me, thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment