Hi and hello!
This
could be my last entry... So basically, I'm going to combine week 7 entry with
the summary together.
For this
week, we only discussed about the questions of the Test 1. So, yeah. I
know my answer mostly change with the answer that confused me a lot by the time
we were answering the question. But, there was no regret because now I know and
realized that it was my mistakes. It was my fault because I didn’t do my best
for my ‘basic’ test. I also realized that all these time, I was still in my ‘honeymoon’
world. Although I had gone through all the notes and then, read it again to
make this reflective journal blog, it doesn’t give much the knowledge to me.
Thanks god, right after the Test 1, I’ve started doing my own notes that make
me feel much secure and more understand about the topic.
Honestly, there was various knowledge that I got from this
course. It was not all about Science knowledge, but I also got some tips and
motivation from Dr. Parameswari. At first, I didn’t put high expectation from
this course. Eventually, there was so many things that I learned from Week 1
until now Week 7 during lectures with Dr. Parameswari. So, after this I hope I
can gain more fun and more knowledge from other lecturer that will replace Dr.
Parameswari for this course.
After all, I need to keep realize where on Earth that I am
standing on right now so that I can keep focus to achieve my dreams. Life is
all about learning and I hope I can keep continue to learn from somebody else
from everyone and the most important one, I keep learning from myself whether
the mistakes that I’ve made or the success that I’ll achieve.
That’s all from me.
Until then Dr. Parameswari.
Thank you so much for teaching me and all of us.
Sincerely by me, Adawiyah.
No comments:
Post a Comment